Monday, May 16, 2011

Vote Early, Vote Often

Vote by clicking the link below.  Then tell your friends
In a bizarre twist of fate Largely the Truth has been nominated for two West Coast Social Media, or "Westie", awards - Funniest Tweet, for "It's like The Omega Man out here except instead of vampires I keep running into feral packs of douchebags", and Best Blog.

Voting has opened and though I do not have a naturally competitive nature I feel compelled to crush those who oppose me.  You can help me do so by clicking here and voting (will open a new window).

Update:

As a former sixth grade student council president I'm no stranger to the campaign trail but even I was shocked and saddened to find "attack politics" being used for such a minor prize.  Watch the video but don't be swayed by their smooth talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment